Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

So Allen and I are off to Lubbock until Sunday!!! Poor Allen has been working like 20 hrs a day again this past week, so it will be so nice to just relax and hang out with the family. I'm sooo excited to be spending Christmas with my new family--it's the first Christmas I haven't been home at my parents, and while I'll miss seeing them, I'm pumped about the Ivey Christmas!! I sure do love being married and I could not have asked for a more wonderful family to marry into--they are the absolute best! Love them all just as much as my own blood...

Anyway, I doubt we'll have much internet while we're there, so just call the cell if you need something...I'll be "back in business" again next Monday! Have a very very Merry Christmas!!

We love you!

No comments: