Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Deadline!

Ok, so for all of you who are waiting for your pictures...they are coming! I'm spending the entire day in my pajamas, editing away on wedding pictures(yes kerrie, yours!), designing Christmas cards, putting together books, and editing more pictures. If you haven't seen your pics yet...you'll awake in the morning to some sweet images!

And for those of you who have mentioned wanting to booka shoot with me, this Sunday is the last day to shoot in order to have pics in time for Christmas gifts or Christmas cards!!
I still have a few slots available this weekend, so call me now if you want to book!

It's so cold outside!!
so I am enjoying my favorite HOT drink...Hot Dr. Pepper with Lemon...try it before you knock it!

No comments: