Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy busy!

Well, the title says it all...
I think I recall being busy around this time of year in the past, but this year---more so than ever! BUT...busy in a good way! I've been out shooting portrait sessions for couples and families and back home editing, designing Christmas cards, decorating the house, went home to the ranch for Thanksgiving(lots of fun!), and just about anything else you can think of that goes on this time of year!

Last night Allen and I went shopping for a Christmas tree...we went to Garden Ridge to check out their 50% off sale and then walked next door to Lowe's...and finally decided we were going to get a real tree...luckily, Lowe's was closed by the time we went back, so we stopped for Chinese food, and then on the way home stopped at this little place that has Christmas trees this time of year, and flowers and such in the spring...Anyway, their Christmas trees were amazing and we got an awesome one for just $40!(one that would have cost at least $80 at Lowes!)...we got it home, went and got some lights and decorated it...and it's just perfect! I LOVE IT! ...i just love the smell and feel it gives the house...such fun! I'll post a picture later when I'm done decorating...

Anyway, I just thought I'd take a quick break from all the pics I'm editing and share a few from Thanksgiving...we had so much delicious food and fun with the fam. My grandparents came down from Snook with my uncle and Allen and I had 4 days of pure relaxation! I also contracted pink eye(my mom got it...apparently I brought the germs home with me and I got it this past week---YUCK!...and sadly, i passed it on to allen...sorry babe!).
Anyway, I took all of these pics(except for the one of me and Allen and me and Corbin--mom took those...she had fun pretending to be a photographer for a bit!)...but yes, even the family portraits--it wasn't easy! And miraculously, Corbin was looking at the camera in almost all the shots! I think he liked the beeping ;)

I think Corbin was getting hungry as he waited for Dinner...
He's not quite walking, but this little guy sure can get around!

Granny finishing up her gravy...mmm mmm!

Mimi mixing the marshmallow fruit sald.

MMM....my Favorite thanksgiving dressing!!

Tiffany made chicken and dumplings...does it look like we have enough food? haha!

I made some sushi rolls.

The boys hanging out before dinner...except Allen--he was getting some much needed sleep!


Corbin hanging out with his great-grandpa!
someone is full...

My sexy sister walking back to the house after pictures...

Corbin loves his mommy!

And his Aunt Tiffy!(and her necklace too!)


and of course, me!
pic that mom snapped of me and the love of my life!

These are some shots I got of my beautiful and wonderful parents...they are truly the best ever and such a great example of love and a strong marriage--aren't they so cute!? I love them!!




Ok, so the following are some of our whole family portraits...this first one is my fave...what's yours?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did i miss these? these look like you had such a blast! and i love tiffany's shoes :D :D
i remember your house like it was yesterday! is that weird? i'll never forget that amazign doll house and then your fort up on stilts! :D