Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Hicks

Ok, so Brooke was the winner of the contest that I made up for my bday and she called me up Sunday afternoon and since it was such a nice day out, we decided it'd be the best day...and it was! We had such fun playing with the boys...they are too cute! Blake and Brooke, you are so blessed with such precious little boys! Anyway, it seems that almost every family I've shot lately has at some point in the shoot ended up playing in the leaves, and this time was no different. Hudson loved to throw them, and Haddon loved to eat them! ;) Here's some faves...






i love Haddon sitting in the background eating leaves on this one as Blake and Hudson have a sword fight...too fun!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That second photo is so stinkin cute!! He looks like a little man :D

And I love the leave shots! So festive and happy :) Great work deary!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!!!

Chris Anna said...

He looks so much like Nick Cooper I had to check THREE times just to make sure it wasn't Amy next to him...:-)