Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Brides!

I know, I know! I have totally fallen behind on blogging...but I'm back! It's just been an insane few weeks getting the year going, but it's been great! I was browsing a fellow photog's blog and it triggered in my mind that I had several brides that I haven't posted! I get sooo excited about the images and want to post them sooo bad...but I have to wait until after the wedding...and by then I've told myself "no" so many times that I've forgotten...but no more! I've got a better workflow now...
Anyway...this is the beautiful Cassie...I have to say that this was one of the windiest days that I have ever shot and she was such a trooper! Her mom became an expert veil-in-the-wind catcher by the end of our time together. Cassie and her mom have such a sweet relationship and it was an afternoon full of laughs! We shot until all the light was gone and then some. Congrats Cassie!

It was right after this that Cassie's veil flew high into a tree as her mom ran after it...luckily the wind shifted and the veil blew back down!!


I was too tired to decide which of these three in front of the church was my favorite...which one is yours?




Seriously, if this doesn't show you how windy it was...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh this is so beautiful! i love that second shot that is infused with light :D and the bridge and all the structure is so solid :D NICEy time :D

isn't that the best whenever you realize you can finally post the pics you've been wanting??

ginger ivey said...

thanks! and yes....i love that feeling!