Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby Estep

I've been meaning to post pictures of this precious little boy, but somehow it hadn't been done...but here he is! Allen and I got to know Nathan last year when he was on our team that went to China for 2 weeks, just before we were married. Over the last year, I've gotten to know his beautiful wife, Joanna, and now they have an adorable little boy named Elijah! I just wanted to squeeze him the whole time--he's so cute! Those big eyes would just stare at you and he was so good through all the outfit changes and messing around with him that we did....here's some of my faves...


His room is all decorated with sailboats, so Joanna brought along some fun props!


His hat was just too cute!!



No comments: