Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Harpers & Grays!

Ok, so part of my goals this year is to keep my blog and website updated, so I AM going to do it...
I had held off on posting these because Renee wanted to surprise her family with their cards so I didn't want them to see the pics on my blog beforehand! But now, here they are!

Meet the Harpers...Mark, Renee, and their precious little man, Ty. I've known Mark as long as I can remember...we grew up going to the same church camp, along with all his brothers and sisters...Anyway, Mark and his little family just recently moved up here to the dfw area and I was so thrilled when they called and wanted me to take their pics! We had soooo much fun out at the park---we were mostly laughing at all the silly faces Ty was making at us. I had just gotten back from the farm after Thanksgiving and it was SUPER windy...so much that we wondered if we should bother shooting...but God smiled on us and it was barely windy in the park! Here's some of my faves...


Renee and Ty were having fun rolling around in all the leaves!













Meet Nic & Amy Gray....Amy lived right next to me in the dorm my freshman year at Tech...oh what fun times we had! I took their pics last year for Christmas and I must have done something right because Amy called me again this year for more pics...we went to the park and played in the leaves(Amy's ring flew off as they were throwing leaves...but luckily we found it after only about 10 minutes of looking!)...Amy and Nic are just so cute and there's no doubting the love they have for one another when you see them...love you guys!












3 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Yeah! New photos! They look great...you are so good!

Sherrie S said...

Hi Ginger! I love your photos! Shelley sent me one of their Christmas cards and they are amazing. Corbin is such a doll and you are an awesome photographer. Oh, and after seeing the reindeer pops, I wish I were teaching kinder still. I know what I'd be doing with the kids for a reindeer cooking project! Adorable. I've gotta try them!

I love these Fall pictures, what a precious family and such a handsome couple. You do an amazing job of capturing the love and fun shared by each family. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ginger,
I see my mom beat me to writing on your new post! Shame on me, bad friend :D

I loved the one of the top family rolling in the leaves, so much energy and happiness!

And Mark looks so familiar... what a beautiful family :D