Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kendrick Family

This family was such fun! Adrienne heard about me from another one of my clients and I'm so glad she did! She warned me that the twins had had problems with pictures in the past...but look what we came out with!! Let me tell you--20 month old twins do not sit...for more than a split second! haha! We had a great day at the park--Dad had just gotten into town so the kids were latched to him...such sweet love!


I think this was the only image we got where the kids weren't going in different directions!




So sweet...











We broke out a bag of Christmas ornaments for the twins to play with...it was like Easter egg hunting! Too fun!



Check out that face in the back--she was such a ham!



Thanks guys!

To all my folks out there, if you are still needing family pics for Christmas, you have until the first week of December--so call now to book!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww i love the christmas ball ornament idea! so classic! it would awesome to take a baby photo with the child all among ornaments...hum... good idea... i may have to try it out :D :D

and i love it with one where the dad is holding the daughter up and the trees are in the background.

BEAUTIFUL my friend!!