Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Jennifer + Casey

Ok...so I have been editing this shoot for a while because we took a million pictures! But it's now 2am and I have finally narrowed it down(you can call it narrowed down considering how many favorites i started out with) to some faves to post...Seriously...I think half my time editing this shoot was narrowing it down...because I LOVED so many!!

Anyway, I was soooo excited to do this shoot because Jennifer is my "new" sweet cousin...cousin-in-law? Whatever--she is Allen's cousin and now she's mine too! I gladly claim her! (and soon Casey too!) We really hadn't hung out a whole lot before, but I was THRILLED when she called and asked me to do their pictures! You would think the devil didn't want me to take their pictures(because he knew how awesome they would be!), because I hit every closed highway or batch of backed up traffic I possibly could heading out there...But 2 hours after leaving my house, I made it and then began a super fun photo shoot! It's nuts, but I feel like I've known Jennifer a long time(maybe that happens when you become family!). We had a ton of fun as we went around shooting(I love shooting in places I've never been!). Jennifer and Casey are so very in love and I just couldn't get enough of their love for each other and how beautiful they are and how sweet they are to each other and how much they make each other(and me) laugh...I would shoot couples like them all day long if I could! I feel like I'm using a lot of !!!!...but seriously...I'm excited about these pics...and it's 2am...so combine those and this is what you get!
So needless to say, but I'll say it anyway...there's more than "a few"...they are just TOO GORGEOUS not to--Jennifer's eyes just pop! And yes her eyes really are that beautiful color--I didn't dare touch that! Enjoy!


I couldn't decide which of these i liked better so they're both here!


Too cute!








Yep. They should be models.



Seriously, her eyes are the color of that wall--LOVE 'em!










Thanks so much Jennifer and Casey--yall are just too much fun!


3 comments:

beckylbranch said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! I love that green wall too! Julie is getting so excited about her pictures she went out and bought a new outfit I think :) I know you'll do a great job! I hope you had a good birthday party. Terence and I don't get much time together b/c of his school schedule so we had a date night...sorry I couldn't be there, but I'm so glad you had a happy birthday! See you soon! Becky

Anonymous said...

I love the photos...especially the one with the shadow...you're very creative!!

Anonymous said...

awww!!!! i agree, there are so many amazing ones to choose from! that last wall is the perfect backdrop with their outfits. nicey time!!

i think my favorite are the top two. she is so BEAUTIFUL!

:)

Looks like you both had an absolute blast.