Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Beautiful Bride!

I know I've mentioned it before, but as much as I love shooting brides, I can't stand the wait!--having to wait until after the wedding to post the pics! And these weren't any different. Kerrie and I have been friends for a couple years now and I am soooo happy for her and her new hubby, Jerred! Hopefully I'll have some faves from their wedding soon! But here's some of the gorgeous bride!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sweet girl!
i COMPLETELY understand about the awful wait of posting bridals. such suspence!! and by looking at her bridals, one can tell. they look magnificient. i love the one with her twirling and her back showing. so elegant :D

great work!