Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Albums!!

YAY!! Soooo...I've had my new sample album for a while now...BUT...now I'm finally giving you a look too! Anyway, I absolutely love these albums and the little pocket books you can order are super fun--they're exact copies of your main album and you can give them as gifts to friends and family! LOVE THEM! I'm also waiting on some more sample albums, so I'll show you those when I get them. In the mean time, feast on these!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"oahhhh" "ahhhh" "niiiice" "i want one!" :D :D
i love how amazing these are!! :D way to go babe, and nice work on displaying them! i was using my coffee table and my purple (that's right...well, i prefer the term plum) couch as a back drop.

very professional :)

what other albums are you ordering and from which company? i can't wait to see those either!