Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Lee Family

Soooo, can you tell I've been a bit behind on my blogging? But I'm catching up! Anyway, last friday I was able to minister to this sweet family that will be leaving in a few months to serve in another country! They go to Redeemer with us and it was so great to get to know them better. They have 3 great kids and we really had a good time--lots of laughs! The facial expressions of the kids cracked me up the most! Thanks so much guys for letting me be a part of capturing your family before you leave!







I had to throw in this shot too(above) because the situation was hilarious...Joy(the little one) is pointing out that those guys should not be running naked. (The TCU track team ran by in their little running shorts)...Joy kept pointing and asking why they were naked?!





Joy decided to get back at her brother by tickling him!





1 comment:

mi familia said...

Thanks Ginger!!!
The Lee Family