Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Hannah

So I realized that I never blogged the pics from my shoot with Hannah!! I met Hannah back in the Starbucks-workin days, and she is such a sweet person! A couple months ago she called wanting to know if I would take some pictures for use on a future cd(she sings. very well.)...of course I would! We had a lot of fun running all over the place taking pictures. AND, through her, I randomly reconnected with an old friend from college, Zelvis! They actually server together at the same church and I hadn't seen him in YEARS, but he came over with her for our editing session...good times. Anyway, Hannah is just the sweetest and I'm blessed to have been able to do her music shoot. Here's the faves!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh la la!
it looks like you two had a blast! i love that first one of the feet. although, i'm quite partial to feet photos.