Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Megan

Ok...Megan and her mom were SOOOO much fun... Megan is a cheerleader in Granbury and I met her when I shot their cheerleading pictures...so glad I did!! What a day we had..I can't even tell you how many places we went to and Megan was totally up for anything. We just made an evening out of the whole shoot! Thanks for nachos Karen! We'll have to have a jamba juice next time we get together!! I tried to narrow these down to just a few favorites...but it was too hard!!
So there's kind of a lot... :)










This is Megan "blending in" with the graffiti on the pillar... ;)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, such happiness! i love the 4th from the bottom and the one where she is blending into the graffitti :D (however you spell that) such wonderful colors.

PS i LOVE the actions! kasey actually showed me that i already had them on my computer from a previous email from you, but didn't know how to load them! i'm so mac challeneged!

PSS the photos from the studio look like so much fun! YAY :D :D