Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Busy busy!

Ok...I'm swamped! Haha--no but seriously...I need about 12 extra hours a day for the next week, and I'll be ok... ;) We still haven't finished moving because it rained all week long...which makes for loading the back of truck not cool...Today was finally nice, but all i had time to do was squeeze in a nap before my senior shoot this evening--which was SOOOOO much fun!
Yesterday I took NaCole's belly pictures...she called me the day before and said she was about ready to pop--so let's shoot!....and we did...in my new studio!!!!!!! i really do love it...and i will TRY to post at least a couple pictures tonight....maybe...
And then today I shot some senior portraits with Megan. Can I say FUN? Honestly--her and her mom and I had a blast...we went all over the place, shot til sunset...grabbed a quick dinner while it got dark, and then took a few night shots downtown...those shots are coming soon as well...

We are leaving in the morning to head down to Inez, where I have 2 more shoots and our "wedding reception" for those folks back home who couldn't make it to the wedding...oh...and 6 month shots of my nephew...
So look for a lot of new pics next week...in the mean time, i'll be the one running around like crazy--just look for a blur with red hair! ;)

No comments: