Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Audrey & Tyler

What can I say...Audrey is pretty close to a sister to me...our families have grown up together and I was absolutely honored when she asked me to shoot her wedding! I can't wait! This last weekend I went home for Allen and my wedding reception(I know...6 months later, but better late than never!) and Audrey and I planned out a weekend of pictures...their engagements and her bridals...
And then it rained... :(
But Audrey and Tyler were troopers and did not let the rain stop them!! We went out to her aunt and uncle's house and waited in the poolhouse for the rain to slow and then just started shooting in the sprinkles...we had such a good time and lots of laughs! And soooooo many pictures! Love it! Here's a "few" of my favorites! ;)
(Seriously, did you really expect any less than this?)




























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! ginger these are awesome. i LOVE #3 and #14 are my favorite!! it's so great to see those two so happy and excited about getting married! congrats!!! :D :D

Adrian said...

I love guessing where you take your pictures. I think I got all of those!

We miss actually getting to talk to you, missy!

Adrian