Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kacie -- Senior

Saturday afternoon I get a call from Kacie's mom asking if it was raining in Fort Worth...because it was pouring in Granbury. But here, the skies were blue and there was no sign of rain. I looked up the weather for the day and there was a 0% chance of precipitation until 8pm, when it went up to 10% chance for the next few hours....So I told her mom that we were good to go...then I took a nap, got up, got my stuff together and walked out to the car to head to the shoot. I pulled out of my neighborhood and it starts to rain! WHAT IN THE WORLD!? 0% chance my booty!!! Someone needs to get better at their job!! anyway, it didn't last long and we were good to go by the time I met them. We headed downtown and found even more cool places to shoot! Kacie was worried that she didn't know what to do, but she was absolutely great!!! We had a lot of fun and wrapped up the day with some great images!













2 comments:

Erin Woolsey said...

i think my favorite one is in front of the black door! great contrast :D also, i really love how your people bring so many outfits!

ginger ivey said...

Yeah, they just bring tons of clothes so I tell them to wear them all for more variety!!