Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment--they rock! Click here to head back to the main site.
For Christmas cards, click here.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Drew, Meghan, and baby Lily!!

Wow...it has been a crazy last several days! Not only have I been completely booked, but we've been trying to get all our paperwork and whatnot taken care of for our new house, working on my new website, and trying to put together a sample album by tomorrow! My bed has been calling my name for like the past 30 hours and I've only succumbed to it for a few hours....BUT, don't get me wrong--it's been a wonderful past several days! I absolutely love my job. Not only am I thrilled when I have a camera clicking in my hands, but I'm thrilled with the people I work with--my clients! I love it when my clients go from an email or comment, to a voice on the phone, to the beautiful people I get to shoot and end up as a treasured relationship. The couple I shot yesterday were a perfect example--already I can't wait to talk to them about their images! Drew and Meghan were so sweet and their baby girl, Lily, was such a little flirt--full of smiles! I am sure she got some great nutrients from the grass she was determined to eat--here's a few of my faves!











1 comment:

Melody said...

AWWW!! You did Drew and Meghan's pictures! :) They turned out beautifully... aren't they just precious? We had so much fun with them as clients. :)

Good job Ginger! Hope your foot is feeling better btw.